Saturday 21 February 2015

Irish Chain Twist Quilt Along

I have done 2 Quilt Alongs with Melissa Corry from Happy Quilting
Melissa is the most encouraging positive host. She comments on every single flickr photo and on every photo linked on her blog.
 I have been waiting patiently for another Quilt Along.  Last week was the start of her Irish Chain Quilt Along. She has a book coming out soon called Irish Chain Quilts, which can be pre-ordered here
I was a little slow choosing my fabrics, but in the end based my selection on one of the  Intrepid Thread kits. Happily, I used fabric from my stash.

Part one and two have been completed. These are Improvisational Piecing blocks.


Part 3 is due on Friday (Thursday US time)

1 comment:

  1. They look fantastic ;) Great job getting them all pieced up!!! I love the dark prints, so fun!!! And I am so glad you are enjoying the qal, and thank you for the sweet comments ;)

    ReplyDelete