Wednesday 6 July 2016

Summer Solstice

The lovely Melissa from Happy Quilting is holding a quilt along. The first part (cutting) has been posted so there is still plenty  of time to join in.
I have chosen to do a 4 by 4 layout of 20 inch blocks.


I am currently trying to use some of my collection of fabrics, so chose to use  the lovely Eden line by Tula Pink. The hardest part was choosing 16 of the fabrics to use.

After 2 days of cutting I am finally finished. I know I will be pleased it is all done as we go along, but there was an awful lot to do.

Here are my cut piles. The squares of fabric in the front are one of each of the fabrics used.

I am linking up to Happy Quilting

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am just loving that you are using Tula. This is going to be so pretty!!! And I am so excited to see your 4 x 4 quilt done ;) Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete